Merlin Packaging Technologies offers two- component, 1:1 ratio dual syringes with a micro-sized static mixer for controlled dispensing and minimal waste. Micro static mixers feature auto air venting for easy filling, re-sealable, no-leak position orientated caps, separate seal/plunger rod configurations and clear or custom polypropylene or nylon barrels. The all plastic micro static mixers are available in 2cc x 2cc and 7cc x 7cc (1:1 ratio) capacities.
Mini-Dual Syringe – Product Options
- Detachable seals prevent cross-over contamination
- Reusable pushrod
- Cap orientation feature
- Micro static mixers minimize waste and improve mixing efficiency and placement.
- Available with micro mixers and detachable push rods for easier dispensing
- Available with separate material ports to eliminate cross contamination.
- Plunger rod includes an integral nozzle cap and mixing wand for ease of use.
- Includes vented barrel for easy filling.
- 6cc (3cc x 3cc) dual syringe with break-off tip.
- Break-off tip for simplified filling
- Available with one piece plunger rod or detachable seal/rod combination.
- Accepts all micro static mixers
- Open-ended version with a separate tip cap for front end filling.
Micro static mixers are available in 2mm, 3mm, and 4.6mm diameters with variable length element configurations and needle or blunt nose options. Micro-mixers are designed for minimal waste, reduced dispensing force and reliable mixing.