Merlin Packaging Technologies takes pride in solving your most difficult material handling problems. We are pleased to offer our specialized 2-part Mixed/Frozen material packaging service. We package small dual component, multi-component, reactive adhesives and sealants including epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfide and others.
Mixed / Frozen Product Benefits:
- Useful when small amounts of material are required, thus reducing waste.
- Eliminates the need for repeated batch mixing thus saving the time-consuming tasks of precision weighing and mixing.
- Pre-mixed product eliminates the potential for operator weighing and mixing errors
Packaging Service Summary
- Mix Part A and Part B at the specified ratio to a homogeneous blend
- Fill into package of customer’s choice
- Vacuum degassing upon customer request
- Cool package to between 90°F and -100°F immediately after filling to insure mixed product stability by stopping the cure reaction between components
- Pack frozen container in dry ice and ship overnight to user
- User thaws package using warm water bath, hot air, microwave or any other convenient method.
If you don’t see what you need, please contact us.